You're not alone

Friday, July 24, 2009

thinspo and stuff

to my best friend, P: I feel really lost right now. I wish you were here. i'm scared for you to be back in December. I'm not the same girl you used to know. All I can think about is how I wish I could go back to her. But I'm lost. Alone. I don't even know if you'll be my friend when you get back. I hope. I pray. Becuase I need someone to hold me, to talk to me; tell me it will somehow all work out or make sense in the end..



Enjoy some thinspo everyone!


muscles holy shit!


i love skinny bodies!












































<3<3<3>
















































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the thinspo darling ♥

and i would say
dont worry about being that girl you used to be
the girl you used to be and the girl you are now are one and the same. focus on yourself in the now rather than in the past, you cant change the past, and you cant go back to past.
be you/her in the now. the present.
youre amazing now, and i wouldnt change a thing.

Meggy said...

great pictures. love thin guys, but feel weird if they were thinner than me :/ ugh man i would feel like a behemoth!

Matilda B. said...

oh i wanna be skinny but i just don't like skinny boys! yes i want them to be thin... even better if they have athletic bodys i don't like skinny boys! haha i dunno mayb it's just cause i like a boy with big arms to protect me haha i dunno :)