You're not alone

Monday, July 13, 2009

Oh Geeze. I'm sorry ladies :p

I've been reading too many books the past little bit. I sort of turned my last post into a mini novel :s. I'm doing SOOO much better. I stepped on the scale today. 127.4?!?!?!? I know its true because i weighed myself over and over and over again. Ha ha. I won't feel like i'm safe until I get under 125. 127 is too close to 130.

J left yesterday to come home, but last night he texted me saying he wasn't going to make it the rest of the way home due to rain. I called him and found out he had fallen asleep on his motorbike on the freeway! I was so pissed/scared/happy/shocked. I wanted to kick him. We had a long conversation last night about 'us'. I don't know what will happen but I do know things will take time.

So what say you to staying hungry today? Isn't it a great feeling? To me its knowing that I'm on the right track.

Thanks everyone for being here for me

xoxo

3 comments:

Matilda B. said...

sweety i wish you the best with J! :) And yess you're so damn right! the feeling is awesome!! yup i not only feel that i'm on the right track but also i feel i have control, and i feel strong!! :)

Anonymous said...

good job girl!! <3
god that must feel awesome, 127..
i havent seen that in so long.
keep it up!

and good luck with J :D

Miss Burton said...

ah honey. i'm so glad you feel better today. 127! gosh I am proud of you! well done! that accident sucks ... how do you fall asleep on a motorway? but he'll be alright, won't he? at least you seem to be able to talk to each other. That's very good.