You're not alone

Thursday, July 16, 2009

:)

I had an awesome work out last night.  30 minutes of lifting, an hour of cardio.  Burned at least 500 on cardio alone.

Today has been a little bit of struggle with control, as it usually goes getting back with restricting.  But if I can make it through the middle of the day(lots and lots of water) then I usually get past the temptation of eating at night.  Gotta love cold water.  I have band practice in a few hours and after that I hope to go to the gym.  I haven't decided what I'll do.  I know there is a Yoga class tonight so maybe i'll do some cardio and then go the class after.

Breakfast:
Toast w/ jam( but i didn't eat the bread): 30 cals
Rice cake: 50 cals
Coffee with a small amount of soy milk: 20 cals
Small piece of banana bread: 30 cals
that puts me at...130..rounding to 150 cals.   Maybe i'll round up to  200 because i might be missing something. I don't think i'll eat much more today.  Maybe an apple, or another rice cake.  

Life:  Well yesterday I went to go visit J while he was working.  We sat outside and talked about nothing.  Then he said "Do you have any idea whats going on with us?" My response was "no".  So yeah i still don't know whats going on, or what I want.  My bestfriend gets home in 4 and a half months...he also wants to date me.  Ha ha.  Man.  I swear if I don't end up with one of the two I'm never going to fall in love again.

Stay hungry ladies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you wrote "im so story" LOL.
love you.

and im not going anywhere
i cant live without blogging <3
thank you for being sweet

Miss Burton said...

honey ...
i just don't understand why you're not back together with J ... If I were you ...

the two of you sound like you belong together.