You're not alone

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Why I hate my parents

I never feel wanted when I'm here. I always do something wrong that upsets my mom in some way and I just want to leave. So what did I do this time you ask?

I made some coffee(my mom doesn't believe in drinking coffee). My dad and I went on a hike together and I asked him why she was uspet. He said it was probably because I made coffee. So I straight up told him this is why I hate coming up here. The only plus side to being here is that we went on a really long hike.

But yet here i sit, isolated from my mother. She is still looking pissed off. I can never do anything right for her.

Happy Freedom day for those who are american. Stay strong everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay independence day. LOL

and whats the deal with your mom and coffee?
why doesnt she believe in it?
or why does she care that you do?