You're not alone

Friday, July 17, 2009

Some thinspo for the weekend push

























































I know weekends can be hard. Parties, family time, and what not. So I hope everyone can stay strong!
You know the phrase "when it rains, it pours". Its pouring for me. Mostly yesterday. I don't really want to go into detail but i made a fool of myself the whole time I hung out with J. I was just really depressed around him due to events that happened yesterday. But we were hanging out and he started playing video games. So I left. And somewhat scared to ask..i sent him a text saying "was I so boring that you'd rather play games the rest of the night". bleh. I hate drama. The only thing good that happened yesterday was my control. I stayed in control! Even after my dad picked me up and was driving me home, he asked if I was hungry. Truthfully I was famished, but i just told him I wanted water.
Today 300 cal.
So far: Rice cake 35 cal
V8 50 cal
I'm without my car for a few days or weeks so I might not be able to play with my band tonight. I have my scooter(which I prefer to drive anyway, but you can't carry an amp and cello on that ha ha). I'm not to worried about this weekend though. I'll def stay in control.
xoxo








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job girl
you got that spark of determination in you!
i can see your drive through your posts.

you got this, no doubt <3

Miss Burton said...

ah thank you!!!! that really helped me a lot for today!
and i hope you stay strong, too!

Ximena said...

Hi! I'm Sapphire

Nice pictures

I hope you are good

Left my blog...

www.sapphire-lover.blogspot.com

follow me :)