You're not alone

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Starving is not pain, it's the cure

I'm currently dealing with some illness. I'm not sure what it is. Possibly stomach flu is what I'm guessing. I can't get stuff to help me get better until I get paid tomorrow. So for now I'm just roughing it at work. I started a juice fast yesterday, but becuase I started feeling super sick I thought to try and eat some cooked veggies. Well it didn't settle in my stomach. The best thing I can do for myself is just get through today..hope for the best tomorrow :). Bummer thing is that I can't go to the gym and I really want to do some cardio :( Maybe if I feel up to it I'll go for a stroll around the block

THINSPO FOR YOU ALL themed around hip bones




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love hipbones,
i love that grey sweatshirt picture.. god i want that to be me. thank you!

i hope you feel better :(
my boyfriend has the flu too
miss ya!

Matilda B. said...

loved the thinspo! :) and i hope you feel better tomorrow! :D get well soon sweetheart