You're not alone

Monday, October 5, 2009

I hate to say I told you so

Especially when I say I'd fast today. Which I did :0 And look forward to continuing. So glad Lyndee will be with me :)

I had a good day. I woke up early, got a coffee. I changed my car oil, moved more stuff to my new apartment. Speaking of which: I started moving all my stuff in one room. I arranged the clothes(i'm ocd), then soon discovered my closet door was broke. I tried to fix it but failed. Then I though "well Dad will hardly be here, so why not move into the other room?" Needless to say I moved into the other room. I still have no bed, but things are slowly coming together. I have an organized mess in my new place, but no where to put things :).

I'm going to weigh on thursday. I want to be 124 by the weekend. 71 followers!! I am estatic. Thank you all for being wonderful

loves


5 comments:

MyNameIsMellon said...

Good job with the fast. Keep up the good work <3

Lyndee said...

Thanks so much for mentioning me in my favorite blog ever! lol!!! and yes we can totally do this! stAy stroNg! thin(K) thiN!

XOXO Lyndee

*Princess*Smile* said...

your doing so good! glad the new apartment is nice x

Ana's Girl said...

Congrats on the fast! And i hope the apartment keeps working out nicely. Much love.

2BThinAgain said...

Congrats on the fast! I have yet to stick to one a full 24 hours. Any tips? :[