You're not alone

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I've gotten a new follower! Thanks for the interest :) I hate my work computer, i can post to some blogs, and not to others. So here are my comments....

I'm sorry I can't be perfect don't be too hard on yourself girl! We all have days like that, and as long as you don't let them continue..we sometimes need it. Maybe go for a walk to get a little exercise. Do some stretching. I hope you feel better though

Lyndee thank you so much! I just read your blog and right now my work computer won't let me follow you, but I promise as soon as I can i'll add you. I hope your fasting goes well! Thats amazing. Make sure you drink lots of water

thinforever I miss you

meggy that picture isn't me (i wish though)

Tri thin yeah i hate when people harrass non meat eaters. I've just learned to walk away from it. You and I have similar stats. I want to be under 120 by october...not sure how things will work out right now..a lot of people are worried about me again. Thats the good thing about the cold weather, easier to hide.

Third day on medication. I'm noticing a few side affects. Loss of apetite, not feeling hungry at all. Naseua(mostly just the first day). Last night I came home from the salon and I felt like I was sleep walking. I knew I needed to eat something(only 150 cals though :)) and as I prepared my food I did it without thinking. I knew I was going to pass out so after I ate my food I went to the couch, for some reason the couch seemed more logical than the bed. Hmm. I woke up at 7:30 feeling absolutely starving, to the point where I thought I might puke. So I went to the kitchen and put some veganese on a rice cake, topped it off with a slice of tomoatoe. Guzzled down some water and called it good. If I still felt hungry I wasn't going to let myself eat more. I ended up going to bed and woke up at 10:30 when J called me. I still felt really weird, I had been texting him prior to the phone call. We talked for a while and then I asked if I could come hang out with him. I knew I was either going to fall back asleep, be up at 3 or 4 in the morning, or I wouldn't fall asleep until 3 or 4 in the morning. I was so glad I went to hang out with him. I've stopped spending the nights with him, but last night I was so uneasy, and we both wanted a massage, so I stayed with him..well by the time we finally were ready to fall asleep it was 4:30 am and I had to leave in three hours :) my bad he he.

It was weird though. I drive a scooter, and the ride home was pretty chilly(thats not the weird part). My body was mostly warm, except for my feet. J warmed them up, and even though he was holding me, and we had a fairly thick blanket over us, I was freezing. I am not sure if it was because of the scooter ride, or if its because i'm losing body fat(i'll settle for both, but i'd def love it if it were the latter)

Today I've had an apple and some coffee. I hope to have enough energy to go to the gym after work. If not i'll take a nap, do my sisters hair, and then go to the gym.

Don't forget to give yourself some credit now and then. Try and keep your chin up and don't beat yourself up too often.



Ana's Girl said...

Sounds like your doing just great! Keep it up.

Skinniness said...

You're probably losing body fat ;)Yes, it sounds like you're doing really great! OMG, just an apple, I wish I could survive the day on just an apple.
Stay strong <3

Anonymous said...

I miss you too. <3

What medication are you on? Curious. And it sounds like youre getting all zombie like and tired more and more.. =( Hmm. Still taking things with J slow? Keep up the good work darlinggg <3