You're not alone

Friday, August 28, 2009

I love the gym

Yesterday I had around 1000 calories. I would probably be down on myself, but I went to the gym for 2 and a half hours. I burned at least 1500 cals and I woke up this morning, did the normal routine with weighing in... No gain. I'm happy :)

today I've had 75 cals. I've been at work for almost 8 hours. I can't wait to get off. I have to deposit a check, send something in the mail(i'm finally applying for my cosmetology license..i'm a procrastinator) after that I think J wants to take me to the coffee shop. Then I'm going to go to the gym for at least 3 hours. Lucky me gets to spend my friday night at the gym. I'm a loner. I decided for every 100 cals I burn I get to spend $1 on new clothes :) I'm up to 30 dollars right now. When can I spend said money? Well ha ha. I have to be out of debt and under 120. I'll be under 120 hopefully sooner than I'm out of debt. And hopefully out of debt within the next few weeks.

I found out that I am going to need to find a new place to live. I can't afford food right now..and I'm actually kind of scared, but I'm sure something will work out. My mom offered to help me with rent somewhere, but I just don't want to accept it. I will if I absolutely need it..but thats got to be pretty extreme.

I am starting to see a subtle change with my body. Not as fast as I would like, but thats what I get for letting myself gain :) I will post pictures soon I think. I love working out. Its really been clearing my mind.

I hope everyone has a good weekend! Be careful with the parties. Remember you are strong! Stay hungry :) Have fun!

2 comments:

Ana's Girl said...

Wow. You're such an inspiration, working out like a maniac! Lol. Keep it up.

Hope you get your living situation all worked out soon.

Miss Burton said...

Oh honey.
That thing about your rent sucks. But I understand that you want to find a way out of that mess without accepting your mums help. Before it gets too messy accept it, though, okay?
I love your idea with spending the money on clothes and those rules. Must be quite an inspiration.
And now that you start seeing your body change, even better, eh?
keep up the good work!
xxx