You're not alone

Friday, August 21, 2009

Fun times

Nothing like waking up at 6:30 am with J repeatedly hitting my hip with is knee. ha ha i just laughed. he was so out of it.

Yesterday was a good day. I stressed about recording my cello for a couple songs. I started playing with a band a few months ago. I'm happy to say it all worked out! Afterward I went to J's house and completely passed out.

Today I almost got ran over on my scooter. I was so scared I couldn't even react. I met J at the coffee shop all shaky and shit. I think part of it is the meds, no food. Bleh its been a long day. But I'm happy :) I am also happy to read everyone's posts. We may be stressed, happy, sad, lost, confused..but we're here for each other.

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, he must of been dreaming something weird. I didnt know you played cello. That is really neat. =) And boo for almost getting run over D: That is scary. Hope you are doing okay =)

JENNY WILL BE PERFECT... said...

you play cello, W0w!
you're right, we are all here for one another nomatter what.
thanx for your support hunni!
much love
xxxx