You're not alone

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hopefully Tomorrow WIll Change Things

I'm hoping some type of meds will help me.  After I wrote my last post I think I turned a little manic the next day.  Thursday, Friday and yesterday I was happy again.  I don't know. I think part of it is PMS, but who knows.

I took the day off from the gym on friday. I think that was the first day off in a week!  I am looking a lot more toned and that makes me happy.  I am stuck at a plateau but i'm not going to stop trying hard.  I know I'll eventually break it.  Part of it is that I started lifting a lot more, I usually gain a little because I'm building muscle.  But its important to weight train so you have muscle.  

I am fasting right now.  Most likely for the rest of the day.  This post is un organized but I've missed you all!  I'm going to read everyone's blog now

xoxo 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yah, wow hello scatterbrain! LOL.
i wonder if you are bipolar. just a thought. did you ever go and see someone? or did you get prescribed something? and congrats on the getting toned! =) you deserved a day off. i miss you more. <3