You're not alone

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fat loss = Constant Freezin

Yesterday i went to the gym for 3 and half hours. It felt good to work out my frustration(oh and my body :)) No weight loss, but no gain..So thats awesome!

I woke up this morning around 7 and looked outside. The sky was beautiful! I wrapped myself up in my blanket and took my camera outside. I snapped a few pictures and crawled back to bed. I am at work right now, but getting ready to go home. I don't have much to say, nothing much is going on. I think I want to go back to bed though. I feel exhausted. I've had 60 calories today. I am hoping the weight will start coming off soon. I don't know if I'll go to the gym, maybe just some lunges and stuff at home.

Stay strong everyone!!

1 comment:

Ana's Girl said...

I'm sure the weight will have to start coming off very soon. Stay strong!