You're not alone

Monday, November 30, 2009

I've been busy

If anyone reads anymore. I've been trying to post on your blogs but I hardly ever have internet and my work computer sucks. I'm thinking of all you ladies.

I weighed myself and really felt happy with the results! I have to keep pushing it though. I won't give up. I can fit into my skinnies but I still see all the fat that needs to go bye bye. I feel more productive with myself lately and it makes a huge difference with my overall outlook. I decided to try and get more religious again. I have a new attitude and I really think I'll be able to stick with it. I love God and I love the beliefs I hold, and its nice to be surrounded by people who share the same beliefs. J and I are alright. I told him I wanted more space, not sleeping over anymore, but in the long run its for the best. My best friend will be coming home in 9 days and I still love him. I cried today after we chatted on email. I think its because today was my last chance to talk to him before I get to see him face to face. I haven't seen him in two years. Freak. I'm anxious, restless, but happy. I'm just trying to take everything one day at a time.

thin forver!!! So glad you're back. I'll post more tomorrow and try to comment on your blogs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My birthday is the same day your best friend comes home, and I'm more excited about finding out how that goes than my own bday ^_^

What made you want to turn to religion (again)? A specific incident or just an overall feeling/need/desire?

Fallen-Angel said...

I read, I read! :D
Hope you're ok ^-^
xox

JENNY WILL BE PERFECT... said...

heyaaaa, i missed ur blog so much.
i had taken a break for a lil while, but i'm back now. i love your blog
& i'm so happy for you babes, atleast one of us is seeing good results on the scale.
& hi five on wanting to feel religious
i sort of feeling th same. like i feel so good if i take time to say a little prayer. i feel very happy. i think thats what you mean.
xxx :)

Meggy said...

it sounds like youve been doing well lately! and to weigh yourself and be happ with the results is sooo great, girl! and if religion is important to you, keep it close to your heart and your life be seem so much more worthwhile! have a great day hun :)
xx