You're not alone

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks Giving was Happy for me!!

I got wasted last night. I think because I've lost weight I've turned into the biggest pot head. This morning I decided I wouldn't eat thanks giving dinner. Last year I binge and purged the whole day. I didn't want a repeat. Thanks to some lovely advice from Lyndee I was asked no questions and I'm still fasting. I am proud of myself for keeping in control, avoiding the pie and everything else that I can't eat (meat ha ha, potatoes I didn't want). I put on my old skinny jeans! They are a little tight but I definitely am getting there. Sorry this post is short. Have a happy day. Thanks for the support

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are way better then me!! I'll get back on track though.

Mina Belle said...

I hardly ate too! I'm fasting today and working out to make up for what I did eat though.