You're not alone

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yesterday was a busy day. I woke up early to go to the dentist by my parents house. It was about an hour and a half drive. I am a baby when it comes to the dentist. I get the worst anxiety. Ha ha boo hoo for me.
When I left their town I planned to go straight to work but my boyfriend wanted coffee so I picked him up and we visited. I stayed at work for about an hour and then drove over to the new salon I'm working at. My boss wasn't there so I hopped back on my scooter and just went cruising. I ended up driving to the base of a canyon. I had my workout clothes, I had 4 hours to kill before my dress rehearsal for a movie i'm acting in. So I changed my clothes and started hiking. I hiked a straight hour( all uphill) before deciding to turn around. So a good two hours of some nice fresh air, burning calories, listening to music. I went to the gym afterward to do some stretching, ellipitcal, and abnominals.
Nature is beautiful though. I'm so glad its getting warm so I can enjoy it more. I love being done with school. I'm still really busy, but I'm not in school ha ha. I woke up at 7:30 this morning to take my motorcycle road test. I've been working since 9:00. I'll leave work and go to my school to get some stuff turned in(final paperwork and what not), I'll hit the gym, and then go over to the salon to assist. Another long day, but it keeps me busy. I like that
Now I just wish I could get my boyfriend to be more productive. I feel like he is dragging me down. I understand depression, and everyone feels it at one point or another. I believe, however, you can control the mood you will be in. You don't have to mask or hide your sadness. But you don't always have to be sad. You can try and make each day count or worth something. My boyfriend's response to the question "How are you" is usually "Tired" or "Worn out". It drives me mad.

xoxo






1 comment:

SinkorSwim said...

Wow. You're so lucky. You have so much stuff going on. I envy you so much because right now, without school to occupy my time I am bored and have nothing to do (other than doing the workouts on exercise on demand). As for the bf, maybe give it some time? We all get in a funky mood every now and then. It takes some people longer to get out of it than it does others.