You're not alone

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 6

I love the hair on this model. plus she has a beautiful body.
Happy Continuation day to me.
I don't feel like I'm 20. I feel like I'm 17 years old. I think its because when I was 17 I was completely happy. I loved myself. I love my life. I had the most wonderful boyfriend. You can't go back in time. You can only try and make the present life worth all you can.
I'm going out with my parents in a few hours. Probably Thai food. Being vegan is wonderful. I just don't like white rice because it has no nutrtional value. Oh well. It should be a good day. My best friend is stopping by my office in a bit. She got married last August and I really have seen her much since. After lunch I'll probably go to school, or have a visit with my boyfriend. Then I have to do one client tonight. Afterward I plan to get wine happy..maybe smoke some peace. I haven't decided. I just want to have a good stress free day.


xoxo

2 comments:

Stick Thin said...

ha ha assuming that is in fact a girl. Now that I look at it I'm thinking it could be a dude. either way. good thinspo

Vampire said...

<3