You're not alone

Friday, October 29, 2010

Tripped

Just after the honeymoon



So today I walk down the stairs, headed to the salon. Halfway through I lose my footing and feel myself falling head first.

You know when you feel yourself going down, it turns all slow mo, nooooooooooo.

I was in shock and hurting, thought I may have sprained two or three fingers on my left hand. I am a hair dresser, my fingers make my money.

I worked all day, an was proud of the commission an tips! Sometimes I feel like I need to contribute more to the funds, finances. Anyway.

I did fine until I was driving home and noticed my pointer finger hurt. A few episodes of lost and my finger is swelling. Ugh.

I'm supposed to do cornrows for someones Halloween hair. Hopefully I have the dexterity. 3 bloody fingers.

I hope everyone has a good Halloween!! I am not cool enough to be dressing up. It's okay though. I am just looking forward to a break.

6 comments:

VictoriaCrimson said...

Aww you're so cute! I really hope your fingers get better, that'd be the absolute worst if you needed recovery time from your job =/ Happy Halloweeeeen :D !

xo
Victoria

Spacecadet18 said...

Halloween can be a great time for a break, you know? Time to just reconnect and slooooooow doooooooown. Eep! Poor fingers! Let's hope they get better, mkay? By the way, you look beautiful in the photo, miss thing. You always look gorgeous.

Del said...

nope no meds unless I maintain for at least a month and show signs of accepting myself and shit.

aw sorry bout your fingers ):

xo

Emry said...

Hope you & your fingers are okay. I'm not dressing up either, but I will be out trick or treating (well, taking my lil man out anyways).

Sottile said...

Good luck with the fingers! I hope they're ok :( xoxo

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. Congratulations on your wedding. Sorry to hear about your finger. Hope it gets well soon.