You're not alone

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Vent

I hate cops.  I was on my way to school and i get pulled over.  He tells me I'm being pulled over for two reasons: proof of insurance, no motorcycle endorsement.    The first one was no problem.  The second one was true.  I don't have my motorcycle endorsement for my scooter.  And since cops take forever long to check things I'm sitting there in the sun..with a sweater and coat.  Finally he comes back and tells me he couldn't print my ticket "so I'm just going to give you a warning.  but I don't want to see you driving this around here until you get your endorsement" Wonderful.  I wasn't going to complain.  I was literally 3 and a half blocks away from my house.  So I asked if I could at least drive it to my house to get my car. "  " I can't give you permission to do that, and I already gave you a warning.  So if you find someone that is licensed..blah blah blah"  Fuck you.  So I started walking home, some other officer was like "Hey want a ride"  Hell no I don't want a ride!  You just raped me from my vehicle!  I don't need your help.  Luckily my boyfriend was willing to let me pick him up and pick up my scooter.  What bothers me about this whole situation is that I think the cop pulled me over out of boredom.  I hate driving my car.  My bicycle needs a new tire.  I don't have time to take a motorcycle course until probably next month.  Please just throw me in a blender.

I promise I'll post a better post later today or tomorrow.  Thanks for putting up with this

No comments: