You're not alone

Friday, April 17, 2009

Either you drooled, snotted or cried because my chin is wet

I was cuddling with my boyfriend after a long day.  I was crying.  I didn't know why.  It wasn't enough for him to think I was really crying, so I lied.  It felt so good to just be held.  I don't deserve him.  I don't know how he even is attracted to a fatty such as I.  A lot was going through my head.  I almost said out loud "I want to be normal".  What is normal?  I hate that word.

Anyway.  I'm not sure what to post about today.  I do want to say that I didn't fail yesterday!  I still ate way too much..but not as bad as I have been doing.  Yesterday I decided to color my hair.  I shaved my head nearly a year ago and I haven't colored it since.  While I was cleaning my car I found a bottle of color.  I decided I wanted a small temporary change.  I think it has helped me feel a little bit better about myself.. and motivates me to get back in shape.   I'm going to continue my progress.  I can do it.

Thanks for Reading

Left: Natural Hair Right: New do

1 comment:

iwanttobeprettehh said...

I think your new hair is really becoming on you :)