You're not alone

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I love Miss Burton's titles.


Monday: Went running. But got in a tiffy with P which led into Tuesday night, and partly wednesday.

Tuesday Fasted over 24 hours :). Couldn't sleep. Luckily I have no food in my house becuase I was up doing Yoga at 3:00 am

Wednesday: Minimal intake, lots of work. But I do squats and stuff in the bathroom during my shift he he

Now on to the awesome news!!!
Weight: 118 on tuesday

Today: 16.6!!!

I was so happy to be back down to 118
and surprised I weighed 116.6 this morning. I fasted mon night until wed. So being down didn't surprise me, but i did eat yesterday.

Sigh. 110 doesn't seem so impossible.

I think I'll fast until tomorow evening (if I can get away with it) Perry watches me, he doesn't force me to eat, but he takes note if i'm not being 'responsible'


Stay strong!

4 comments:

Paige Metelka said...

congrats on the weight loss! that's amazing. i'm so proud of you. =]

Sottile said...

OMG 116.6! That's incredible! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Ohmygoodness, this blog is my inspiration right now. I'm only one inch taller than you and when I weighed 118 pounds I was finally starting to feel beautiful and delicate. So I hope you're feeling really good :)....I miss that feeling so much, but hopefully I'll be back down to 118 soon.

Miss Burton said...

110 doesn't seem impossible at all!!! You really are doing a great job these days. Especially those fasts, well done! They should inspire me.
:)
Hah,and I love YOUR title! Thank you :)