You're not alone

Friday, June 18, 2010

Exams are done

The beginnings of my (very hopeful) wedding dress

So I'm done with school until fall. I think I'll get an A in one class, and then a B/B+ in the other. I guess its not bad for not being in school for...3 years? I don't know how I survived either. I was restricting a lot during the week.

But not so much today. And I feel like a whale. I'm not going to complain.

Yesterday something fun happened :) I got an new digital SLR! I can't wait to start playing photographer again, and with my own camera!!!!! I'm tickled pink. I'm giddy like a little kid on halloween.

And I am getting my Visa tomorrow..permission granted to go to Congo monday. I didn't post about this yet because it was a sudden decision. I didn't think I could get a visa approved in time to go with my parents, but looks like I'll be going.

I didn't tell P about it until yesterday, because I didn't know if it was official or not. He hugged me close and I thought he was a little teary eyed "be careful". He recently got back from religious service for two years in Kenya(for those who don't know the background. He's been home since december)

I love him. In fact I need to go pick him up from work. Try to love yourself. Try. It breaks my heart to see everyone sad, I wish we could all be worry free

11 comments:

Kathrine Chanel said...

Good luck with your dress. I'm sure it'll be beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Your so beautiful any dress you wear will be stunning cus your in it! I have missed you so much and I happy for you it sounds like you did amazing on your exam. And wow going to the Congo you have got to be so careful girly! Your so amazing and I'm sorry it sounds like you have been facing a rough time. Sorry I wasn't their for you like I should have been.
stAy stroNg!
xoxo Lyndee

Spacecadet18 said...

It's a beautiful cut for your shoulders. Looks like it'll be magical, as every wedding dress should be. Congo! Wehew! I'm going there for a missions trip in about three years. I'm sure it'll be amazing for you. It'll be like a super-duper adventure. Best of luck. I'll miss your posts. Life has its mountains and valleys. You'll make it. You're strong.

Sar said...

Omg ST you're so beautiful :) and thin!

Love you, girl. You're already doing great things for the world. Be safe!!

xoxo

-Sar

Matilda Bonnet said...

Aww you look so pretty! :)
I'm happy you're happy girl!
And yayy for Congo!

Harlow B said...

You are going to make a beautiful bride, u must be so excited about your wedding, and starting a life with P. (Yay!)

Congo sounds exciting, have a safe trip and I hope u post about your adventures because I'd love to read them.

LadyB said...

What you're leaving? You and Harlowe are my goto blogs. You inspire me because of your work (out)s and we are the same height. I know what my goal weight looks like. Post when you can. The dress looks awesome. Loves the fitted top shows off your tiny waist.

Anonymous said...

The dress looks beautiful!

Ana's Girl said...

Can't wait to see the finished product of that promising dress. And trust me, love, you look nothing like a whale. You're beautiful.
Have fun with that camera and that trip to Congo! Both sound like a blast.
And i promise to try to love myself if you'll do the same.

Peridot (G+P) said...

AAAAAHHHHH I'M SO JEALOUS!!!

Dear GOD you look amazing, woman!!

Anonymous said...

God you need to eat...you look horrible in that dress