You're not alone

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Update your blog girl

Lol. I don't know who posted that comment but it made me laugh. Does anyone know how to filter spam comments? There was like 5 on my last post

I am alive and doing a lot better than in December. I have made a lot of lifestyle changes. I have stopped drinking(minus one relapse in Jan) and am trying to stay focused.

I have slowly and surely been getting physically active again. I have tried to just get my butt to the gym as much as I can. I don't get down on myself if I can't go as much as I like. I started running again and it feels amazing!

Health update: my thyroid is finally getting back to normal. I have started having more energy again, I am functioning better! It's amazing.

Mental health update: this is the month. The 25th is the day I lost my baby. So I am teetering on an edge of impulsiveness. I am working really hard to stay smart and strong. But overall I feel a lot happier. I have cut back how much I work. I have more free time. I am feeling like myself. I still have a lot of work to do but I will get there.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Peridot (G+P) said...

YES FUCKING UPDATE MORE, WOULD YA?!?

I miss you!

D:<

I don't know how to turn on a spam filter, I have anon disabled and capchas on. Coz I'm evil like that.

I'm so glad to hear that you're still alive and doing well.

Keep looking after yourself and take extra care around the sad anniversary, ok?

Please check in more. Keep us updated on what you're doing. You're fantastic and I love you and I still want to hear what is going on in ST-Land.

Arohanui <3