You're not alone

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Anxiety

I have never been the person to have panic attacks. I have never experienced one. At least two of my sisters do though, and I have been present when it's happened.

The anxiety I feel is more internal. It builds and builds. Never really causing me to have an outburst. And I get to points though, where I have to release this anxiety. Cutting, starving, purging, drinking, whatever it may be. And I sometimes honestly can't stop it. The more and more I try and stop those urges, the easier it is to try and do positive things.

But it's not easy. And sometimes I feel broken. I am broken because I keep coping in negative ways.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Sometimes we are broken because the negative ways are to only ones that work when it gets that bad. I wish we could head it off before it stomps on us :/

Look after yourself as much as you can, ok? I love you to bits and pieces <3