You're not alone

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My baby

Skinny_In_A_Fatty I can't post comments on your blog!!! I've been trying to non stop. I don't know if its your template or what. Stay strong, your pictures are looking amazing. email me if you need, junemworkman@gmail.com

Sleeping on my lap. I love him. I miss him.
He's been practicing with his band the past few nights to gear up for their important show in two days.
I wish i could sleep
but i have to go do hair
make money
footsack i hate life sometimes

I had an interview for a job at a dr. office, I thought I had a good chance. Just checked my email

"we are sorry to inform you, after a great deal of consideration, we've decided to go with another qualified applicant"

I'm sorry that i don't have blonde hair, too much make up, and a fake tan. i'm sorry that i'm genuine, don't flaunt my body around.

My plans to quit my job: back to square one.

I am glad I have one though.

does anyone have anxiety attacks? i've only really had one major one. today i had one, more serious than normal. usually i just get really antsy and have to breath deeply a few times.
but today
i was basically crying(without the tears)

And I have decided: I will be 110 pounds. I'm not sure on my plan yet, but I will stay positive!! I will take my time. And I'll start better restricting.

For some reason I've found it really hard to eat today
intake: 3/4 banana
soy iced mocha
two bites of bread

no appetite :)

4 comments:

M.A.B. said...

That sucks about your job, but if they didn't want you because you're not slutty/ordinary then they don't deserve you.
I get small anxiety attacks from time to time as well, hyperventilate etc they're not fun.
You and P seem perfect :)

Anonymous said...

That really sucks about your job they dnt know what they will be missing! I have missed you so much! i'm back though you can count on my post regularly! lol

I am so excited for you and perry! You will make such a beautiful bride! and yea here lately i have been going though them a little but i don't know why. I miss you and please text me sometime i have something i really need to tell you about, that i cnt say here. lol
Your amazing and i have missed you so much!
stAy stroNg! thiN(k) thiN!
xoxo Lyndee

JENNY WILL BE PERFECT... said...

you can tottaly get to 110, i beilive in you babes! goodluck, just do as you said and stay positive. loveyou xxxx

Anonymous said...

if at first you don't succeed...

I've had anxiety attacks. TERRIFYING stuff.