This morning I woke up next to P. An actual wedding date seems to becoming more of a reality.
P: I know you don't want to wait long
P: I'd like to get married this year
Me: silently excited
P: The other day you said maybe, september
Me: shakes head yes
I ate a bowl of cereal this morning. A small piece of cake (gross huh). a few carrots. I couldn't stop eating the carrots
After I left P's apartment I headed to work. I had left over veggies and rice from dinner tuesday, P told me to take it to work. I wasn't hungry. I just wanted to eat. Stupid. Because I was too tempted to just eat as soon as i got to work. I knew I'd hate myself
So when I stopped to pick up my coffee
I tossed the food.
Sometimes we are strong to say no, other times we just have to toss the food out to avoid it entirely.
5 things I love about me:
1) My eyes. They change colors: dark blue, grayish blue, hazel
2) My ability to listen. People are comfortable opening up to me
3) My legs. They have always been the most toned thing on my body.
4) My organization/cleaniness. I'm good at organizing, and I love being clean
5) My music talents: I play several instruments and write stuff now and then
What about you?