You're not alone

Monday, October 3, 2011

smiles

I've been reading your blogs today. Everyone seems to be in a similar funke.

I wish I could help you out. Sometimes life sucks, it really does. When I have been really really down, I remind myself of this: Nothing is constant. Change happens for better or for worse. So which will you make it?

I don't have a lot to say today. I slept until 12. I hate the period. ooo do I hate it.

I went to the gym and did 55 minutes of cardio, 15 minutes of abs. I did this while reading my homework. Two birds with one stone!

my husband asked what I was doing just now. he was mad to find out that I was reading your blogs. I am going to bed.

xoxo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree. Life is what you make it, thanks for saying that!
My husband would kill me if he found me on here or reading your blogs. ha ha they don't understaaaand!

Xx

HB

Sophie said...

My husband doesn't like me reading/writing these blogs either. I guess they're just looking out for us... :| Good job getting exercise and homework done simultaneously!

Anonymous said...

My husband doesn't know about THESE blogs...but he knows that I blog. Good job getting that work out in.

Grace P said...

if mine knew he would take away the computer... *sigh* I hate/love being so secretive...

tracy said...

What IS it about husbands and blogs?

Mine thinks they are dumb. He doesn't know what he is missing, that's all i can say!

Sending Love,
tracy