You're not alone

Friday, October 7, 2011

Quckie

Here is today's intake. It says "late dining" but that's only because I entered it at night.


Total: 1,000

I was on the go pretty much all day. I was also on my feet almost all day. Once I finally got done working I went to my sisters house to help them move.

Lost of lifting and walking up stairs. I count that as my workout. Besides, my butt is so sore from yesterday's workout. I did like 60 lunges.

3 sets of 20(10 each leg)
Rd 1: normal
Rd 2: diagonal, so right leg goes across left, vice versatile
Rd 3: side squats/ lunges.

I also did a lot of incline on the treadmill. Here is a good butt workout.
Speed 3.5-4.0.
5 min warm up
2 min : 2.0 incline
2 min: 0
2 min 4.0 incline
2 min: 0
2 min: 6.0 incline
2 min: 0
2 min: 4.0
2 min: 0
2 min: 2.0
2 min: 0
5 min Warm down
30 min total.

Yesterday I went all the way to 8.0, repeated twice then went back down. You will feel my pain if you do this workout. The best thing is that I don't get bored, and I am in the fat burning range.

I'm trying to decide if I'll weigh in tomorrow or wait a couple more days.

2 comments:

littlegirllost said...

I'm so inspired by your progress, especially with exercise! Your so motivated. Keep going :) <3

Peridot (G+P) said...

Go you! Paradoxes and space-time continuums make wonderful plot devices, but seriously break my brain if I try to think too hard about them ^.^

That leggings thing has been going on down here for about a year now. Leggings/skinny jeans, ankleboots and a long shirt *gags* This cape thing looks to be just starting. It's utterly rank.

Chest is ok-ish. It's a pinching kind of feeling, and I'm pretty sure it's from the stuck ribs. I've got a few right in the middle of my ribcage that are stuck as mofos, and I can't stretch right to unstick them >.< I needs to do me some yoga or something.

Moving house definitely counts as a hardcore workout. Did it 3 times in 12 months last year. IT SUCKS!!

Wooooo tight tushes here we come! lol.

xoxoxoxo