You're not alone

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

sweater weather


b: toast with a pat of butter - 150?
s: banana - 90
l: chicken soft taco + mt dew - 210 + 220
s: skittles 230
d: 5 piece nuggets + sweet and sour sauce 280
= 1, 180

So now i'm trying to decide if I will allow myself a final thing to eat. Its a slimfast bar, 200 cal. I would be pleased to be at 1400 today. I definitely think I need to cut out the calorie drinks. Water. Water water. right? I love water. Unfortunately water doesn't have caffeine.

I can't cut back a lot of calories too sudden. For one, I'm afraid of binges. I would rather allow myself food when I still want it, not Everytime I want it, but you know what I mean. I also can't put myself in the dangerzone. I don't want to argue with people. I don't want to talk to a therapist. I don't want to even think about treatment.

So for those of you who think 1400 is too much. It's not too much for me.
can you tell that I'm 'afraid of what people think of me?

I think I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning. Scary. Sort of.

Does anyone have blogs they'd recommend? Or if you are a follower, and I don't follow you, let me know!

xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm stoked on your weigh in tomorrow!
I think if your body is happy, you are happy, and motivated to push it further! We have similar stats, and your weight loss has made me so motivated!
Love your blog.

xx

HB

Peridot (G+P) said...

I saw far too many overweight women wearing leggings and capes at Uni today. ACTUALLY FUCKING CAPES. What has gone wrong with fashion?

1400 is on the low side for me, nice and safe though. As I get closer to 30 I'm terrified of my metabolism slowing down. I tend to aim for 1500-1800/day, depending on exercise etc.

<3

Anonymous said...

You know yourself and what you can handle calorie wise. Definitely stick to diet soda if you can. I personally hate spending too many cals on liquids. I'd rather eat them!!

littlegirllost said...

I love the cardi the first girl is wearing! Its beautiful! I hope your weigh in goes well tomorrow. <3

Emily said...

I'm a knitter so I'm mulling over the prospect of making my first sweater. It would take me a while, but would be a welcome distraction. Knitting helps me avoid binges as it occupies my mind and makes time fly and before I know it, my craving is gone (sipping water or tea all the while, of course).

Us knitters love cool weather. :)

1400 is a good place to be. Kudos to you for being able to stay in a healthy range. Even though I know its healthy, I still wig out when I get over 1200. Ugh.

Peace

Anonymous said...

Good job with your intake. I think you're probably the healthiest one out of all of us here.

I don't believe your following my blog yet. Sorry if you already are. I hardly have time to check my followers.