You're not alone

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Food stinks

I have agreed to go out to eat with a girl I met in treatment. She was the one that suggested dinner. I feel like I can't really make up any old excuse. She'd know. Plus, I want to see her. We really connected.

Last time I weighed in I was 135.8.

My husband has been baby sitting me a lot more with meals. He knows I've been cutting too. No reason to hide it. I know I need to stop.

I ran four miles yesterday! It felt soooo good. But I didn't stretch ha ha. Bad girl. Can't wait to go home and use my foam roller on my sore muscles.

I haven't been able to blog. My husband started getting annoyed with me reading your blogs.

I'll be back sooner than last time

Xoxo


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Jenn said...

thanks for the check in :-)
xo

Anonymous said...

I agree. Food really does stink. Can't live with it can't live w/out it.

tracy said...

Wow, i'm impressed with your running...great job! i only do treadmill and ellip...i so admire runners!

tracy said...

What IS it about husbands and blogs???????????

Anonymous said...

Your husband is lucky to have you.

johnny said...

i don't know how i got here..
but girl, as much as i like petite and skinny (but not too skinny), reading your blog makes me sad. no human being should go though such torture, not eating, throwing up... this is not life, it's punishment.