You're not alone

Thursday, March 12, 2009



Last night was horrible.  I probably ate close to 2000 calories and I was so upset.  One of the reasons I ate more than I planned was because I got upset about something.  I WILL NOT BECOME AN EMOTIONAL EATER.  I've never been that way and I will never let myself start getting that way. I don't like the idea of taking comfort in food.  I have so many issues with food, aside from my ed, that if anything, when emotional, I lose my appetite.  I don't eat meat.  I can't eat dairy or wheat.  I'm not complaining either!  I love eating natural raw food!  I feel way better when I cut out all the processed junk.  
Today I feel a lot better.  The sun is out and that helps my mood.  I need to get the the gym, but I've been so tired I'm afraid of getting sick and then being out from the gym for even longer, so for now I just need to watch what i'm eating.

No comments: