You're not alone

Friday, March 20, 2009

keep breathing

Keep Breathing





The storm is coming but i don't mind. People are dying, i close my blinds.
All that i know is i'm breathing now.





I want to change the world...instead i sleep. I want to believe in more than you and me.





But all that i know is i'm breathing.
All i can do is keep breathing.
All we can do is keep breathing now.





Ingrid Michaelson


I don't really understand my feelings. Last night I told the boy about my bestfriend(who I dated for a long time). I was so nervous.. I puked. I cried. I was a wreck. But..he stayed. He still wants to try and date. I can't believe it. I'm very happy. Very at peace. I just ate way too much food but hopefully I'l be able to move on and up. I've been doing strong. I want to be 103, and with patience it will happen.

No comments: