You're not alone

Monday, March 19, 2012

Thyroid

I visited my chiropractor this morning. He found my thyroid was out of whack, sent me home with 4 different supplements, and I feel a lot more at ease. Nothing seemed to be alarming to him.

It all makes sense now. My chest had been feeling off. Breathing was a little hard for me. And I have been so terribly sluggish on the morning. It's just hard to know if it's pregnancy related or not.

Will this solve the swelling? We'll see. I know that swelling is just part of pregnancy. I have cut back my hours at work, I am a hair dresser. I hope it helps a little with the swelling. I have been such a baby.

I was running a lot before the pregnancy. But my first 17 weeks or so were pretty bad. Throwing up every morning, and feeling nausea afternoon and night. I also have been taking some hard classes and working a lot. I was coaching a swim team up through February. Needless to say I haven't done much to stay active, other than walking back and forth to campus.

If I am going to have to cut back at work, I will be at home more. Today I planned to get a lot done, but I threw up three times before 11. So. I was lazy and pissed off.

Right now I am stretching my legs, doing some light calisthenics, and want to drop by the gym to do some bike or elliptical. I want to be strong for my birth. I will tell you more about that tomorrow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope your thyroid issue clears up soon! Congrats on the little girl you are expecting. I am positive you will be a fantastic mother :)

Stay strong, babe.

I will be leaving on the 24th. :(