You're not alone

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Restriction

It is such a bitter sweet thing, restricting. I know, for myself anyway, that if I restrict too much all the time I will eventually begin to not control myself. So as much as I has loved skipping out on lunches and not eating real dinners, I have to balance it out. I can't lose too much too soon, you usually just gain it all back.

It is so hard to try and lose weight the 'healthy' way. When I know I can get instant results from restricting.

Here are my legs










I have gone down 3 pounds since I last posted. I need to start doing some light exercise. I can't do too much because I still need to heal.

I was able to take my dog on some long walks last week. That felt nice. But I need to do some exercising for my abs, legs, and what have you. My gym pass just ran out. I think I will do a monthly pass at my city's rec center. It's $9 a month for students.

For now I am trying to survive finals and continue to catch up with school work. One more week


4 comments:

Miranda said...

Baby steps. Hang in there. You seem to be doing pretty well considering.

Claire Maria said...

Now, some people, especially fitness experts remain pessimistic about the claims made by companies that develop and sell these belts but if you were to research online or ask people in person that have used the abdominal exercise belt, you would likely hear nothing but good things.

Peridot (G+P) said...

Yeah, you're one of the weird ones. But I still love you!

You obviously haven't found the right kind of friends yet. They're there, you just have to keep looking. Like frog-kissing and finding the enchanted prince :p

<3

désespérée de maigrir said...

How are you holding up dear?