You're not alone

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

2 months and 8 pounds

 How to stick with health routines? 

When you’ve had a persistent but in the lungs?

I took 2 weeks off is how. 

I picked up some type of virus at the end of September and I’m still recovering. 

Last week life got disrupted by Hurricane Milton. Luckily we experienced little impact. 

My exercise and walking goals went out the window. But that’s not all I’ve been trying to put into my routine. 

I’ve been trying to write 3 things I’m grateful for each day. Listen to a self help or inspirational book for 10 minutes each day. 

This week I got back on my train. I’m sore, even from just body weight workout. 

It’s hard to be patient with the physical changes though. I decided I will start to take progress pics as weight on a scale never shows you the whole transition when body composition changes. 


No comments: