You're not alone

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Time To Track Nutrients Again

The past year I have been in survival mode, mostly because of school (oh and that little human I now care for). I have eaten what is convenient, fast and cheap.

Before I got pregnant with this current baby, I FINALLY was losing weight. I had about 20-30 lbs I wanted to lose

But life doesn't always go as planned

In the long run, I'm actually not that made about being pregnant and not being able to lose weight before getting pregnant again. It would have been more ideal, but at least I didn't have to regain all over again.

I don't know my current weight (I was 154 at the start of my pregnancy–go ahead and puke now)/ It would be too much for me to handle. But I have decided to track my intake for the next few weeks to get a rough idea of how I'm doing. Yesterday I under ate (oops).


But at least it will help me try and get balanced nutrients. I want to cut back on sugars and carbs and up protein and good fats (gotta stock up the fat for breast feeding am I right?)

 

<3 p="">

2 comments:

Bella said...

Hi, I've just started following your blog :) I look forward to reading more about you.

Take care <3

xxBella

Stick Thin said...

Thank you Bella! I don't know why I can't respond directly to you, but I appreciate it.